
I decided to draw the animal farm in my perspective. First, Napoleon is the pig and I only drew the sheep because I felt like no animal actually wanted to follow Napopleon as a leader. Also I put yellow "streams" out the pig so that the viewer only notices the pig. Napoleon was the leader and he was the one in charge so I decided the yellow will make him pop out. Lastly, I drew the black sky for several reasons. First of all, when you an animal farm, you imagine it to be a peaceful setting but in this novel it wasnt. Second, the color of black shows a mood of dullness and darkness.
I really liked your creative picture about your own perspective about the animal farm. I certainly agree with the fact that the mood of this novel wasn't very cheerful like how normal people would imagine a farm to be. It seems very obvious that you spent a lot of time and effort at completing this post! Very nice job at drawing an interesting picture that portrays the "animal farm" perfectly! I really liked your post.
ReplyDelete